Powered by Blogger.

Top 5 Twitpics of the Week!


Celebs are always posting fun pics on their Twitter accounts, and since you may have missed them this week, we pulled our top five faves from the past seven days. Check 'em out!
Ariana Grande tweeted: Here's a photo from the beach today. The boys decided to turn me into the little mermaid. Haha. :)
309820512.jpg

PLL's Ashley Benson tweeted: This is why I love @shaymitch
ashbensontwitpic.jpeg

Gregg Sulkin tweeted: Me with my best friend @jenniferveal28 last night celebrating my birthday. Glimpse of the new hair!
greggsulkintwitpic.jpg

Ashley Argota tweeted: 29 more dayssss! #bucketandskinnersepicadventures @_Taylor_Gray_ @DillonLane3 @GlennMccuen @DC_Cody
312406093.jpg

BTR's Kendall Schmidt tweeted: Leaving NY! LA here I come!
kendallschmidttwitpic.jpeg